Western Horseman Jobs & Internships
Morris Communications Company LLC, seeks a full-time Associate Editor for Western Horseman.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas.
Salary: Commensurate with experience; includes comprehensive benefits package.
Position available: Immediately.
• Propose and write feature stories, training articles and other department articles that relate directly to the Western stock horse enthusiast.
• Write copy for the special sections as scheduled in the publication.
• Take high quality digital photographs and video to illustrate feature articles, departments, blogs and social media.
• Familiarity with the Internet and social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English or journalism.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Organized, disciplined and self-motivated.
• Ability to work individually, and in close cooperation with other employees and departments.
• Preference given to candidates with working knowledge of the horse industry and Western disciplines.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resumé and samples to:
Darrell Dodds, Publisher
2112 Montgomery St.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
E-mail: darrell.dodds at westernhorseman.com
MCC Magazines is an equal opportunity employer.